Summit Fire & Security is happy to have a Special Hazards department that provides a wide variety of solutions for various types of systems. We offer inspections, installation, testing, repairs, and emergency service. Whether you have a leak detection or clean agent fire suppression system, our knowledgeable team is here to help. As these systems typically interface with other critical building control systems, managing these can be complex.
Our Special Hazards team is full of trained and certified technicians that are here for assistance. From installation to emergency services, we provide our services all across the United States, including internationally. Summit Fire & Security offers emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Special Hazards Services
Inspection & Testing
Service & Maintenance
Design & Installation
- Our team can work directly with you, your representative, engineer, or other contractors to provide the safety solutions you need.
- Our skilled, certified technicians are always trained by a reputable manufacturer.
- We have a business full of fire protection engineers, drafters, and design specialists who can build and install just about any suppression system that’s required.
- Our working relationship with local AHJ’s (Authority Having Jurisdiction / Code Inspectors) helps us provide a seamless installation and sign-off process to get your business back to normal.
Testing & Inspection
- Whether it’s an industrial, commercial, and educational facility, Summit Fire & Security can provide the necessary testing and inspection process.
- Our team of special hazards professionals provides advanced services all over the country.
- When completing our thorough inspections, we ensure all NFPA standards and procedures are met.
Servicing and Maintaining Your System
If your clean agent fire suppression system needs a recharge or hydro testing, our team can help. We can also service the following systems: Novec 1230, FM-200, halon, CO2, and Inert gas.