As our organization continues to learn about Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to communicate with you regarding the many precautions and preparations we’re taking. The health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers and communities continues to be the top priority in all decisions we make. We continue to closely monitor the ongoing developments on a regional, state, and national level and are actively responding to the challenges we all face.
For the past 20 years, Summit Companies has been a leader in the fire and life safety business. In the midst of these challenging times, our focus on safety will continue to remain of the utmost importance. We recognize that the need for fire and life safety services and products does not stop even during times like this, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep your operations running as smoothly as possible. We will work collaboratively with our customers to maintain compliance of their facilities with fire life safety codes and regulations.
Additionally, we’re taking every necessary precaution to protect our employees, customers and communities. Below is an overview of our initial approach. As the situation changes, we’ll continue to review and adjust as necessary.
- Currently, all of our offices and facilities are open, per our normal schedules and protocols for all field personnel. Our emergency service is also unchanged at this time.
- Employees will continue to receive education and reminders on best practices recommended by the CDC. Policies and capabilities are in place for working remotely.
- Employees are required to stay home if they are experiencing any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We have no confirmed cases at this time.
- Our Safety Department is proactively communicating requirements for safety precautions with technicians. Gloves will be provided to employees who are visiting sites and performing work.
- We have established a task force whose primary responsibility is to monitor this ever-changing situation, communicate internally and externally, and provide transparency.
We want you to know that we are here for you and your organization during this challenging time. We are grateful for your relationship and remain committed to servicing you. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.