Whether it’s a large university or small apartment building, Summit Fire & Security has unbeatable fire alarms and monitoring solutions. We can even work on properties with complicated smoke control systems.
Fire Alarms Services
Engineering & Consulting
Inspection & Testing
Service & Maintenance
Engineering and Consulting Services
- Our experts specialize in fire alarm design, from guidance drawings to electrical calculations.
- We have a high-quality testing process to decide if existing systems are suitable.
- During our installation process, we inspect all aspects of the construction, then document it in writing.
- We assess fire codes and building codes to ensure your system meets the requirements.
- Summit Fire & Security acts as a liaison for the Owner/design with the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) to gain approval for the design and implementation of the fire alarm system.
Fire Alarm Installation and Design
- Whether working directly with the owner, or owners representative, architect, engineers, general contractor or other contractors, we provide an end product to suit all your needs.
- With our in-house licensed fire protection engineers, and NICET certified designers and drafters, we can engineer and design any fire alarm system needed.
- Technicians are manufacturer trained and certified.
- We have working relationships will our local AHJ’s (Authority Having Jurisdiction / Code Inspectors), this ensures a smooth installation and sign off to get you open and ready for business.
Our Testing and Inspection Process
- Depending on the NFPA requirements, we inspect systems on a quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis.
- Every annual inspection includes a functional test as well as a visual inspection of all system parts.
- As these inspections are required by law, we can ensure you stay compliant.
- Once Summit Fire & Security completes the inspection, we send you a copy of the entire fire alarm inspection report, which can accommodate NFPA and local requirements.
Service, Repair & Maintenance
- To keep your systems in tip-top shape, our staff offers routine maintenance services.
- Whenever you need a repair or service, we offer 24/7 emergency solutions.
- We offer fire alarm system monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone line, radio (RF), cellular, or IP communicator.
- Our expert team tracks and monitors fire alarm systems offsite at our advanced facilities. We can effectively track Normal, Alarm, Supervisory, and Trouble conditions.
- Even if a fire alarm system is installed by another company, we can provide monitoring solutions.
- As UL monitoring standards can be confusing, we’ll ensure you’re equipped with the right paperwork and coordination.